最美的英語詩歌:I Love This Land 我愛這土地

藝潔221860 分享 時間:

  我愛這片土地為我們詮釋了作者對土地的愛。以下是小編給大家整理的邂逅世間最美的英語詩歌—— I Love This Land 我愛這土地。希望可以幫到大家

  I Love This Land

  我愛這土地

  Ai Qing

  艾青

  If I were a bird,

  假如我是一只鳥,

  I would sing with my hoarse voice.

  我也應該用嘶啞的喉嚨歌唱:

  Of this land buffeted by storms,

  這被暴風雨所打擊著的土地,

  Of this river turbulent with our grief,

  這永遠洶涌著我們的悲憤的河流,

  Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

  這無止息地吹刮著的激怒的風,

  And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods..

  和那來自林間的無比溫柔的黎明?…

  Then I would die.

  然后我死了,

  And even my feathers would rot in the soil.

  連羽毛也腐爛在土地里面。

  Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

  為什么我的眼里常含淚水?

  Because I love this land so deeply.

  因為我對這土地愛得深沉……

81702