脫口說商務英語口語:討價還價

藝潔221860 分享 時間:

  在國際貿易中,作為一個商務人士,日常的口語交流是必備的工具之一,因為我們面對的大多數是都是外國人,所以脫口而出是基本的溝通能力,那么關于討價還價的相關英語該如何表達?以下是小編給大家整理的關于討價還價脫口說商務英語口語,希望可以幫到大家

  我們無法接受你方報價。

  *We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.

  * We find it hard to accept your quotation.

  價格實在太高了。你們能否減讓30美元?

  The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?

  價格可以根據訂貨數量浮動。

  *The price may vary according to the number ordered.

  * The price depends on the size of the order.

  你們想要多少套?

  How many sets are you likely to take?

  50 .

  Fifty.

  那么,考慮到我們新建立的業(yè)務關系,我們將減讓10美元。

  *Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.

  * Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.

  謝謝你方做出的讓步,但坦率地說,我們雙方的價格差異仍然很大。25美元怎么樣?別讓我們在價格問題上卡殼。

  I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.

  我們不能把價格降到你們那個幅度。

  We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.

  我們的盈利簡直經不起這么大的削減。

  *Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.

  * It leaves us almost no margin of profit.

  讓我們折中一下來彌補差距,好嗎?

  Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway"!

  你的意思是?

  What do you mean?

  為了達成交易,

  *In order to close the deal

  * In order to get the business done

  * In order to strike the bargain,

  我們再減讓5美元。

  we will reduce another $ 5 .

  這是我們的最低價了

  * This is the best quotation we can make.

  * This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price

  好吧。我接受這個價格。

  All right. I accept this price.

86022