Joy and Sorrow 歡樂與憂傷

若水221147 分享 時間:
Joy and Sorrow歡樂與憂傷

Then a woman said, "Speak to us of Joy and Sorrow."
有位女子說“給我們講講歡樂與憂傷吧?!?br /> And he answered:
于是智者回答:
Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
要快樂先釋放你的憂傷。
And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
歡樂和悲傷同源。
And how else can it be?
它還能怎樣呢?
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
痛苦愈甚,歡樂愈多更多信息請訪問:http://www.24en.com/
Is not the cup that hold your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?
你手中所持之杯,不恰恰是高溫燒就?
And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
撫慰你心靈的琵琶,不恰恰是那塊千刀鏤空的木頭?
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
歡樂時細細思量,原來你之喜悅源自你為之所苦。
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
悲傷時再想想,你所為之淚流的恰是你曾經(jīng)的歡樂。
Some of you say, "Joy is greater than sorrow," and others say, "Nay, sorrow is the greater." 有人說“生活之樂大于悲苦,”還有人說,“不,人生之憂傷遠甚于歡樂”

But I say unto you, they are inseparable.
而我要對你說,歡樂與憂傷相倚相生
Together they come, and when one sits alone with you at your board, remember that the other is asleep upon your bed.

他們一起走來。一個在甲板上伴你孤坐的時刻,另一個正在你的床上安眠。
Verily you are suspended like scales between your sorrow and your joy.
你好比是憂傷和歡樂的夾心層。
Only when you are empty are you at standstill and balanced.
只有空靜之況,才能將兩者平衡。
When the treasure-keeper lifts you to weigh his gold and his silver, needs must your joy or your sorrow rise or fall.
倘若掌管珠寶者指定你來稱量他的金銀,那么你之憂喜必將隨之起落不定。
20167